8/22/07

Guitars and Mars

Mars is The closest its ever been to earth!!!! This hasn't happened in over 5000 years... get your butt outside and look up.

The painting from yesterdays post is nearly complete, i spent about 3 hours on it today. It wont be ready for posting till tomorrow or the next day, but just wanted to keep you informed. Ok, now before you go any further press play on this video, even though there is no video there IS however audio that pertains to the rest of this post. do it!!



My creative outlets are actually growing. I have a good grasp on painting weather it is digital, acrylic or oil. I am also studying guitar, which is a great release. I spent another 3 hours today playing some known and a few unknown songs. I etched a few new songs into my brain during that time too, and one i am very proud of. "Black" by Pearl Jam.. one of my all-time favorite songs, and bands... ever.

Music moves me. I have created more pieces of art based on songs than on anything else. I haven't had the chance to capture my interpretation of "Black" on canvas yet, so that is what my next painting will be.

Hope you enjoyed the song. Look for the inspired painting soon!

~jb~

No comments: